- Your shopping cart is empty!
Ready In25 m
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add Brussels sprouts, cover, and steam until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Sift chickpea and rice flour together in a large bowl; mix in coriander, cumin, baking powder, salt, and black pepper. Whisk in enough water until pakora batter is the consistency of pancake batter. Stir in Brussels sprouts, cilantro, and chile peppers until combined.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Scoop a few tablespoons of pakora batter at a time into the hot oil. Fry until golden, about 5 minutes.