- Your shopping cart is empty!
- Meat: 1 kg (cut either in small pieces or cut pasanda)
- Salt: as per taste
- Crushed Gigner Garlic: 2 tablespoons
- Crushed Raw Onions: 1/2 cups
- Fried Onions: 1/2 cups
- Red Chili Powder: 2 tablespoons
- All Spice Powder: 2 tablespoons
- Ground Roasted Chickpeas: 2 tablespoons
- Ground Poppy Seeds: 2 tablespoons
- Raw Papaya Powder: 2 tablespoons
- Yogurt: 1/2 cup
- Mustard Oil: 4 to 6 tablespoons
PRESENTATION:Serve with salad, raita and chutney
TIP:If you do not want to cook it in a pan, you can thread kababs in skewers and cook over burning coals. While cooking on coals, keep applying oil on kababs with a malmal cloth and cook well until they are red. When meat is tender and soft, take them out of the skewers and serve hot with raita, chutney and salad.
NOTE:If you can't get a raw papaya, you can also use ripe papaya. Or get meat tenderizing powder from market for this purpose.